Italian graffiti artist Manuel Di Rita, aka Peeta, lives in Venice where he got famous for his 3D graffiti style. Using various gradients and shadows, Peeta obtains an amazing effect that makes the paintings look like they hover off the painted surface.
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen
- Amazing Colorful Origami Mosaics by Kota Hiratsuka
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo