Florian Pucher was fascinated from a young age by landscapes and the beauty of our world from above. Now, Pucher is turning his passion into a series of rugs that are imitating birds-eye-view landscapes. The series is called LANDCARPET, and to create it, Pucher uses various mapping services and then uses picture search to find photos of places that interest him.
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen
- Amazing Colorful Origami Mosaics by Kota Hiratsuka
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo