Polish artist and illustrator Maja Wrońska captures some very beautiful cityscape paintings of Paris, Prague, Venice and many other beautiful places. She brings a colorful and dreamy perspective to each one of her works. These here are just a small part of her works. You can see more on her Behance account.
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo
- Incredible Photo Series Showing Life in Indonesia by Taufik Sudjatnika
- Beautiful Travel Photography by Lukas Kozmus