Photographer and artist Caleb Charland created a series of photographs called Back to Light where he uses fruit, vegetables and other objects and liquids to generate electricity and light. With the electricity obtained this way Caleb powers a small light bulb, which then becomes the centerpiece of his long exposure photograph.
- Imagined Skeletons Carved into Souvenir Sculptures by Maskull Lasserre
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Jewelry Made of Wood Fused with Colorful Resin by Marcel Dunger
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Urban Herd: Air Gun BB Taxidermy by Courtney Timmermans