Art director of design studio Joe & Nathan Jonathan Bréchignac has been creating a series of very detailed carpets that are drawn using ballpoint Bic pens. The author says that his designs and patterns are inspired by a combination of artistic forms and influences.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen