Using lots of found wood, Netherlands-based artist Ron van der Ende puts together impressively large bas-relief sculptures. The color of each wooden fragment is left untouched to give the sculpture a mosaic surface that also has a history behind it. Because of the author’s perfectly mastered technique, a viewer, when first looking at his works, might assume that these are nut sculptures but paintings.
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo
- Incredible Photo Series Showing Life in Indonesia by Taufik Sudjatnika
- Beautiful Travel Photography by Lukas Kozmus