Designer and illustrator Akihiro Mizuuchi developed a modular system to create chocolate LEGO bricks. The chocolate is poured into moulds, and then, after cooling, is popped out and can be used as LEGOs.
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen
- Amazing Colorful Origami Mosaics by Kota Hiratsuka
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo