Artist Nicolas Jolly, using a technique that resembles van Gogh’s whorl patterns, creates impressive monochromatic drawings. Thousands of black lines that vary in length and thickness create portraits and landscapes that pulse with energy.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen