Australia-based artist Meredith Woolnough creates meticulously embroidered artworks that mimic forms like skeletonized leaves and corals. Woolnough creates her works using a sewing machine and a cloth that after the work is done is dissolved in water leaving the skeleton.
- Imagined Skeletons Carved into Souvenir Sculptures by Maskull Lasserre
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Jewelry Made of Wood Fused with Colorful Resin by Marcel Dunger
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Urban Herd: Air Gun BB Taxidermy by Courtney Timmermans