Photographer Jimmy Kong has created a series of incredible macro photographs of spiders called Eye of the Spider. The photographer has done a really good job; when looking at these pictures it looks like the spider in them is staring directly into your eyes.
- Imagined Skeletons Carved into Souvenir Sculptures by Maskull Lasserre
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Jewelry Made of Wood Fused with Colorful Resin by Marcel Dunger
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Urban Herd: Air Gun BB Taxidermy by Courtney Timmermans