Artist Chris Maynard, by using eye surgery scissors and a magnifying glass, turns feathers that he finds at zoos and private aviaries into works of art. Maynard thinks that feathers are nature’s biggest achievement. Besides making flying possible, they come in different colors and patterns.
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo
- Incredible Photo Series Showing Life in Indonesia by Taufik Sudjatnika
- Beautiful Travel Photography by Lukas Kozmus