UK-based artist Kate MccGwire uses thousands of scrupulously placed feathers to create amazing sculptures. The things she creates are so perfectly assembled that they look like some kind of hybrid creatures that twist in unexpected forms.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen