Texas-based artist Gil Bruvel creates figurative sculptures from stainless steel ribbons that look so fluid that seems like the wind could take them apart. The sculptures are a part of a series called Flow.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen