Chris Wood is a UK-based artist who uses in her works colored glass. She creates colorful mazes and mandalas of light that are installed on the walls. She uses mostly dichroic glass, a material that has a special coating that reflects some wavelengths of light and lets others through.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen