Germany-based photographer Martin Klimas created a series of high-speed photographs showing exploding flowers. For this series, he soaked the flowers in liquid nitrogen to make the petals crispy and then he shot them with an air gun from behind.
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen
- Amazing Colorful Origami Mosaics by Kota Hiratsuka
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo