Barcelona-based artist Paolo Curcio by carving clad coins creates etched tributes to pop culture, literature and movie characters, and, most oftenly, skulls and death, which are the most common objects of hobo nickel art.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen