Germany-based street artist 1010 creates unique art in ordinary urban spaces. His works are more than just graffiti, they are optical illusions. After the work is done, the wall on which it was created seems to have an indefinite depth. By using his technique of colored layers, the author manages to create the illusion that the wall really has a hole in it.
- Relativity: Surreal Paintings of Indecision by Alex Hall
- Bas-Relief Sculptures Made of Found Wood by Ron van der Ende
- Carcass: A Scale Replica of a Kitchen Carved Out of Wood by Roxy Paine
- Smeared Skies Made from Hundreds of Photographs by Matt Molloy
- Eye of the Spider: Macro Photos of Exotic Spiders by Jimmy Kong