Artist Tom Eckert from Arizona creates lifelike sculptures using wood, paint and a huge amount of patience. His primary materials are basswood, linden and limewood. After he is finished carving the sculpture, Eckert covers it with layers of lacquer and paint obtaining this way realistic wrinkles and reflections.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen