French artist Edouard Martinet creates perfectly assembled insects and animals from found materials. He does such a good job that one, while looking at them, can’t even believe that these materials were once something else.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Surreal Classical Sculptures Made of Construction Lumber by Morgan Herrin