Artist Rogan Brown by scrupulously cutting layer by layer of paper creates intricate forms that resemble microorganisms and topographical forms. One such work can take up to five moths to finish. And each work evolves as the author works on it without any preconceived plan or sketch.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen