Japan-based artist Sakae makes amazing hair ornaments that are known as Kanzashi. They are traditional hair pieces that have been around for some time. However, these ones are special; they are very realistic and beautiful. The author creates them using delicate brass wire and resin.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Surreal Classical Sculptures Made of Construction Lumber by Morgan Herrin