Alexander Semenov is a photographer who is known for documenting oceanic wildlife. He created a series of pictures where he turned his camera upwards and captured jellyfish against the sky. In some of these pictures, the water is so clear that it seems that the jellyfish are floating in the air.
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen
- Amazing Colorful Origami Mosaics by Kota Hiratsuka
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo