Marcel Dunger is a product designer who came up with an elegant way to create rings, earrings, and pendants out of broken pieces of wood repaired with colored bio-resign. The resin is poured in a large piece of wood, which after the hardening is machined into a jewelry piece.
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen
- Amazing Colorful Origami Mosaics by Kota Hiratsuka
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo