In his photo project, Klaus Pichler photographed Austrian cosplay enthusiasts in their own homes wearing their favorite costumes. The artistically made juxtaposition of an ordinary home and the unknown identity of these characters results in such great images.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen