Dutch artist Suzan Drummen makes amazing floor installations using individually placed mirrors, chromed metal, crystals, and precious stones. Each of the thousands of objects in these installations is placed by hand and is sitting there loose during the exhibition.
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen
- Amazing Colorful Origami Mosaics by Kota Hiratsuka
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo