Photographer Jérôme Berbigier took up photography when he moved to Australia from France in 2007. In a short time, he started shooting amazing landscape photography of the Australian coast. In 2012, he made a trip to Iceland, where he created this series of amazing landscape photographs.
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen
- Amazing Colorful Origami Mosaics by Kota Hiratsuka
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo