Turkey-based sculptor Selçuk Yılmaz has created a highly detailed sculpture of a lion made of 4,000 pieces of hammered scrap metal. The artist spent ten months on the creation of this beautiful piece of art. The sculpture weighs about 550 pounds.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Surreal Classical Sculptures Made of Construction Lumber by Morgan Herrin