Pierre Pellegrini is a Swiss photographer who shoots amazing long-exposure photographs. The foggy atmosphere that is almost always present in Pellegrini’s work makes the images beautiful and eerie at the same time.
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen
- Amazing Colorful Origami Mosaics by Kota Hiratsuka
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo