Street artist Favio Martinez, aka Curiot, creates colorful mythical beasts that combine animal and human features and are inspired from Mexican traditions. The artist grew up in United States but more than ten years ago moved back to Mexico.
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Amazing Japanese Resin Hair Ornaments Handcrafted by Sakae
- 360 Degree Stories Cut into Paper Books by Yusuke Oono
- Everyday Objects Turned into Whimsical Illustrations by Javier Perez