Photographer Peter Schafrick created a series of photographs displaying toys such as dolls, chew toys and tennis balls, soaked in paint to which the author applied centrifugal force. The result is pretty impressive.
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen
- Amazing Colorful Origami Mosaics by Kota Hiratsuka
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo