Conceptual artist and sculptor Kate McDowell creates very delicate porcelain sculptures that express her vision on the subject of the confrontation between nature and the effect of the industrialized society on the environment. The works that McDowell makes can be disturbing and amusing at the same time as the human and animal forms weirdly intertwine in her porcelain sculptures.
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo
- Incredible Photo Series Showing Life in Indonesia by Taufik Sudjatnika
- Beautiful Travel Photography by Lukas Kozmus