Hungary-based 19-year-old photographer Flora Borsi created a series of photographs called Real Life Models where she imagines how would models of distorted paintings look like if they were this way in the real life.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Surreal Classical Sculptures Made of Construction Lumber by Morgan Herrin