Many painters who work in the photorealistic genre, draw their inspiration from photographic material. But this is not the case with British artist Nathan Walsh, who relies on sketches drawn by himself on site.
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo
- Incredible Photo Series Showing Life in Indonesia by Taufik Sudjatnika
- Beautiful Travel Photography by Lukas Kozmus