Colorado-based photographer and land artist Michael Grab makes really amazing balancing rock structures that seem to defy the laws of physics. With a huge amount of patience and an incredible sense of balance, Michael manages to arrange these unbelievable structures. He spends several minutes making very little adjustments to get the center of gravity of the entire structure just right.
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo
- Incredible Photo Series Showing Life in Indonesia by Taufik Sudjatnika
- Beautiful Travel Photography by Lukas Kozmus