Artist Paul Louise-Julie spent seven years researching African civilisations and art. He even traveled one year to West Africa. The sculptures in this post are part of a work he created after his experiences and discoveries there.
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Amazing Japanese Resin Hair Ornaments Handcrafted by Sakae
- 360 Degree Stories Cut into Paper Books by Yusuke Oono
- Everyday Objects Turned into Whimsical Illustrations by Javier Perez