Artist Maskull Lasserre purchases souvenir sculptures and uses them as a foundation for his artwork. In the process of his work, he removes parts of the original sculpture to reveal very detailed skeletal structures.
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen
- Amazing Colorful Origami Mosaics by Kota Hiratsuka
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo