Matt Molloy is a photographer who lives on the shore of Lake Ontario, east of Toronto. Due to this fact, he daily encounters and photographs beautiful sunsets and cloudscapes. To create these vivid pictures, Molloy experimented with time-lapse sequences, taking hundreds of photos of the sky. Then he stacked the pictures to obtain shifts of color and shape that remind painterly brush strokes.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen