Riusuke Fukahori is a Japanese artist who paints three-dimensional fish through a complex technique that involves painting layers of resin. The author paints the fish layer by layer with the precision of a 3D printer. In the end, he gets something like an optical illusion that’s both a sculpture and a painting at the same time.
- Imagined Skeletons Carved into Souvenir Sculptures by Maskull Lasserre
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Jewelry Made of Wood Fused with Colorful Resin by Marcel Dunger
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Urban Herd: Air Gun BB Taxidermy by Courtney Timmermans