Spain-based artist Lee Griggs creates amazing digital topographical illustrations. He uses 3D animation and rendering software. Each work is composed of a huge number of spheres, cubes or cylinders that are colored and extended to reminisce ocean floors or weather patterns.
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen
- Amazing Colorful Origami Mosaics by Kota Hiratsuka
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo