U.K.-based photographer Martin Kimbell uses LEDs and long exposure to create light forms that resemble trails of space crafts. He attaches the LEDs to hoops that are then hurled into the air and photographed.
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen
- Amazing Colorful Origami Mosaics by Kota Hiratsuka
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo