Self-taught photographer Michael Paul Smith creates amazing forced perspective outdoor scenes. The scenes are made at 1/24 scale using his diecast model car collection. The author’s skills make the models look like they belong in the environment.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen