Illustrator from Barcelona Jaume Montserrat, while on a plane, had a dream that he was on an island with only one animal from each specimen, and all the animals were empty, asexual and immortal. And this is how he got inspired to created this series called “Emptyland” depicting unraveling animals.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Surreal Classical Sculptures Made of Construction Lumber by Morgan Herrin