Self-taught artist Mr. Finch gathers all kinds of textiles from around his house in Yorkshire and creates out of them different kinds of creatures and beasts. Mr. Finch uses everything he can find around. It could be a wedding dress, a curtain or a vintage apron. The old fabrics give a sense of authenticity and mystery to his works.
- Dreamy Architectural Watercolor Paintings by Sunga Park
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Layered Illusions of Holes in the Walls by 1010
- Sculptures and 3D Paintings Inspired from African Cultures by Paul Louise-Julie
- Dance Moves Turned Into Beautiful Charcoal Drawings by Heather Hansen