Korea-based artist Seung Mo Park creates amazing aluminum sculptures by meticulously wrapping wire on fiberglass forms. The author with a supernatural level of precision recreates every wrinkle and clothing folds.
- Swirling Pen and Ink Wildlife Illustrations by Si Scott
- Long Exposure Black and White Landscapes by Pierre Pellegrini
- Unexpected Layers of Glass Added to Ordinary Objects by Ramon Todo
- Incredible Photo Series Showing Life in Indonesia by Taufik Sudjatnika
- Beautiful Travel Photography by Lukas Kozmus